Re: [Help-gsl] linear least squares fitting for complex data set

From: Apurv Bhartia
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] linear least squares fitting for complex data set
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:42:50 -0500

"In principle you could order a real matrix and coeff and rhs vectors as:
real imag real imag, etc."

Sorry I'm new to GSL. In my dataset, X is real and Y, A are complex. Just
to make sure, do you mean that it can be done by having X, Y and A as
complex data sets, and packing them into a real vector by alternating real
and imaginary values?
This way, is it then possible to use gsl_multifit_linear(x, y, a, cov,
chisq, ws)?

Thanks,
Apurv