[Help-gsl] Cannot access GSL functions

From: Brian Gladman
Subject: [Help-gsl] Cannot access GSL functions
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:06:00 +0100

Hi,

>From what you say, you appear to be using a Visual Studio build for GSL.
 When you built GSL, did you also build and run all the GSL tests?

If these tests pass, it is possible that the problem lies in the way the
GSL library is linked into your fortran90 code.

Have you checked that the compiler that built the Fortran program and
that used to provide GSL operate with compatible library and binary
formats?

The Intel C++ and Fortran compilers on Windows are compatible and can be
used for mixed language development.

But I am not sure about mixing a library produced with the Microsoft
compiler with code produced by non Microsoft compilers.  I have heard
that this works but I also know of situations where this has produced
failures.

   Brian Gladman