Re: [Help-gsl] Cannot access GSL functions

From: CRUZ-CAVALCANTI, Yanna
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Cannot access GSL functions
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:55:50 +0200

Hi,

I installed Brian Gladman's gsl 1.15 and it worked very well, including the
tests.
I tried to link it to my project on Visual Studio 2010, but I get the following
errors:

init_struct.obj : error LNK2020: unresolved token (0A000071)
__imp__gsl_interp_linear
1>generation_bruit.obj : error LNK2020: unresolved token (0A000079)
__imp__gsl_interp_linear
1>generation_bruit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__gsl_interp_linear
1>init_struct.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__gsl_interp_linear
1>..\..\Gene_IQ\geneIQ_multi.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
 Yanna