Re: [Help-gsl] GSL-2.3 for Visual Studio

From: Fred Perras
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL-2.3 for Visual Studio
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:59:44 -0600

Thank you for the quick responses!  The NUGET option works really well and
is super quick to implement!

Meanwhile I had found a pre-compiled version 2.2.1 copy for mingw which
worked well:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnu-scientific-library-windows/

They should really advertise that NUGET option on the GSL website as a
great way to install it on windows.  Installing GSL on windows has always
been a huge pain.

Fred