Re: Using GSL with C++

From: Pedro Gardete
Subject: Re: Using GSL with C++
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 18:26:00 +0100

John:

Good question.

I think the main thing that could useful for some people is to produce a
quasi-scripting language to use gsl (i.e., approximate matlab ease of use,
for example). So, basically, introducing a number of overloads, etc, to
make using gsl via C/C++ very easy. Loading matrices, saving them, etc. I
tend to think the usual proficiency of C/C++ coders is enough to use gsl as
is.

Just a thought.

Best wishes,
Pedro