Re: [bug #58977] Any plans to make new release?

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [bug #58977] Any plans to make new release?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:46:11 -0600

Moving this to help-gsl since it is not a bug.

There are few patches people have submitted which I need to include. I
am also working on updates to the B-spline module which is not quite
ready. Its hard to find the time to get everything ready.

Is there a particular feature you need which was done after the last
release? You can always use the git version.

Patrick