Re: developing for guix with git

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: developing for guix with git
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:51:49 +0100

Leo Famulari <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 10:28:25PM +0100, Nils Gillmann wrote:
>> Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> writes:

>> > It’s hard to say without being able to take a look at the state of the
>> > branch.  It is possible that a change you introduced in your branch
>> > broke things.  Maybe you could share error messages?
>>
>> I'll inline all the things here now:
>
> [...]
>
>> ;;; ERROR: Unbound variable: git-fetch
>
> Did you import (guix git-download)?

I am not sure.
Adding to the Email I just wrote to this thread, how would I do this?
Isn't 'guix environment guix git' taking care of that already?
Or is this git-fetch message entirely related to the file (lisp.scm) I am
working on where I might have forgotten to add (guix git-download)?

I'll investigate further tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
ng/ni*