Re: FAQ

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: FAQ
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:18:34 +0200

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 01:02:33PM -0400, myglc2 wrote:
> Vincent Legoll <address@hidden> writes:
> > OK, I'll try to create a FAQ section in the official doc then...
> Great idea!

Hm, lest I be misunderstood: The aim is that reading the manual should
be sufficient. If there is a frequently asked question, it should not
be added to an FAQ section, but the section of the documentation where
the question should be answered should be updated.

My reply was half meant as a joke. And half seriously: As a little joke
we could add an FAQ with only one question: "Where is the FAQ?" and the
answer "There is none, if you find the documentation is lacking, please
submit a patch to improve this manual." or the like.

Andreas