guix gc

From: Catonano
Subject: guix gc
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 20:25:37 +0200

I run guix gc for the first time since when I installed GuixSD

I remember there was a bug for which pieces that should not be garbage collected get garbage collected anyway

I suppose I am running into that

My fonts are completely messed up, here are a couple of pictures of my terminal
https://imgur.com/a/0l89F
https://imgur.com/a/UMayj

Also, building a master branch now gives me these warnings

  HELP2MAN doc/guix-publish.1
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "it_IT.UTF-8"
  HELP2MAN doc/guix-refresh.1
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "it_IT.UTF-8"
  HELP2MAN doc/guix.1
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "it_IT.UTF-8"

I reinstalled the fonts that I remember I had, and also the glibc locales thing, but that didn't help

I think I can use this installation anyway, but I believed it was relevant to reporrt these issues here