Re: All source code for GuixSD system

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: All source code for GuixSD system
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 21:46:21 +0200

Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> skribis:

> guix build <package-name> --sources=transitive will download all the
> sources required to build from the bootstrap binaries to the package(s)
> named.
>
> I'm not sure how to do the same for the install image though.

Currently there’s no tool to do that for GuixSD proper, though in
practice the command above should get you close to that.  It would be
interesting to develop something like a “guix system sources” command.

Having GuixSD preinstalled on hardware sold by Technoethic would be
sweet, Dima!

Thanks,
Ludo’.