developing software with guix environment

From: nee
Subject: developing software with guix environment
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 00:22:44 +0200

Hello, I've been using guix `environment -l env.scm` to work on
different programming projects on my laptop.
The problem is: When I do guix pull or gc, these environments might get
lost, and when I'm on the train with no network and run `guix
environment` it will try to graft/rebuild/whatever, which requires an
internet connection, instead of just opening the last working environment.
So I can't work on my projects until I get back online.

I don't want to create a new user for each project.
Can I somehow apply guix environment to a new profile per project, so
I'm guaranteed to have it working whenever I run it?