export openssh's AcceptEnv option in openssh-configuration

From: Martin Castillo
Subject: export openssh's AcceptEnv option in openssh-configuration
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:36:03 +0100

Hi,
not sure whether this belongs here, guix-devel or bug-guix.

I'd like to be able to set AcceptEnv in sshd_config from config.scm.
Currently, this option is not exported in openssh-configuration.

General question: How does guixsd handle this? I think this is a general
problem. Do we expect everyone who wants to configure something, that is
not yet configurable, to patch guix themself or ask the others to do it?
What about adding a field 'extraOptions' which is a simple string that
is appended to the configuration file?

Martin

--
GPG: 7FDE 7190 2F73 2C50 236E  403D CC13 48F1 E644 08EC