Re: user password (which module ?)

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: user password (which module ?)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 12:20:14 +0100

ah crypt is in the user namespace, I mean the top level namespace, the one the REPL is in when you launch it

Ok, thanks anyway

I'd like to define a password for my user in my conf.scm file

Because I don't want to be bothered with using passwd every time

In the manual I read that I have to use thhe Guile ""crypt" procedure

Which module should I import in my conf file in order to se that procedure ?

The guile manual doesn't mention it or at least I can see no mention
(see Top -> Guile Modules -> Posix -> Encryption)

Thanks