Re: invoking info guix

From: Oleg Pykhalov
Subject: Re: invoking info guix
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:20:43 +0300

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

[…]

>> But what you should really do (in my humble opinion :-)) is to read the
>> (info "info") manual.  It is very well done and explains everything in
>> an interactive way.
>>

> I have a reading phobia :-)
>
> My first computer as an adult was an Apple Macintosh
>
> At the time the mantra was that if something required a manual to be read,
> it was not well made ;-)

First of all GNU Documentation is not Apple manual.  :-)

You don't need to read it at once and remember, because you have it
always at your finger tips with handful feautures to search for
something really fast.  The only feauture (which I found useful for ‘M-x
occur’) not described in the "(info)" manual is that you could ‘M-x
widen’ or ‘<C-x n w>’ and look on info page all at once.

Oleg.