Re: Conflict resolution (gtk, wayland)

From: Rutger Helling
Subject: Re: Conflict resolution (gtk, wayland)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 09:42:23 +0200

I've created a patch to update Mesa on staging, along with removing
wayland-egl from it. I can confirm I can still start GNOME on Wayland
manually after rebuilding with this patch.

Should I apply this to staging now? It's been two weeks since the last
commit to staging, and a merge doesn't seem to be happening anytime
soon.

On an unpleasant side-note, certain things are completely broken on
GNOME on Wayland with staging. Menus and buttons don't work anymore. I
suspect this is because our mutter and gnome-shell packages are too old
(3.24.x instead of 3.28.x).