Re: [ANN] Emacs-Guix 0.4

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [ANN] Emacs-Guix 0.4
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:30:22 +0200

Hello!

Maxim Cournoyer <address@hidden> skribis:

> Alex Kost <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello, Emacs-Guix (Emacs interface for GNU Guix) version 0.4 has been
>> released.  If you are not familiar with it yet, you may start with:
>> ‘guix package -i emacs-guix’ and "M-x guix-about".
>
> Just wanted to say thank you for this new feature packed release! I look
> forward to trying it out :)

+1  I just tried it out and these new features are awesome, as usual!

‘guix-all-services’ is very cool!  (It shows that we lack descriptions
for roughly a third of the services; if you’re reading along, consider
helping out.  :-))

I think ‘guix-dependent-packages’ is going to be very useful.  I wonder
if we could have ‘C-u guix-dependent-packages’ list only packages that
are direct dependents?  That would be helpful in some situations.

Thank you!

Ludo’.