Re: On network management and documenting nmcli

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: On network management and documenting nmcli
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:45:53 +0200

> If you’re using Emacs, the latest version of Emacs-Guix has this new
> ‘guix-default-services’ command that does exactly what you’re
> suggesting.

It's great but it's not obvious enough for newcomers in my opinion.

We need something in the manual that makes explicit which service is
run, among which which network manager is currently running.

Asking newcomers to install Emacs + Emacs-Guix is too much a stretch in
my opinion (as much as I love it!).

--
Pierre Neidhardt