Re: static-networking-service

From: Oleg Pykhalov
Subject: Re: static-networking-service
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 19:40:04 +0300

Hello Catonano,

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> I think I could use some help about how to set up a networing device to be
> used as a "bridge" for the libvirt-manager bridged networking
>
> In the manual I found a procedure named static-networking-service but I
> have no idea about how to use it

As Julien mentioned, you probably could wrote a service which invokes
shell commands.

From https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28718#8
(WARNING: I remember a syntax error was somewhere in some ‘ip’ command):

# ip link add bridge0 type bridge
# ip link set dev enp6s0 master bridge0
# ip link up bridge0
# dhclient bridge0

In /etc/qemu/bridge.conf (may not required for Libvirt):
allow bridge0

Oleg.