Re: How to replace package in system configuration?

From: Jone
Subject: Re: How to replace package in system configuration?
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 16:26:43 +0000

> Note: I haven't tested this, but hopefully it should give an idea :-)

Perfect!
You reminded about services and there is an idea even easier: just remove colord-service.
How? This issue has already been discussed in "Deleting services from %desktop-services in operating system declaration"
thread.

How much I understand, it will give the same effect?
I just do not work with physical documents, and so I absolutely don't need either scanning or printing. And I would be glad
to completely get rid of Samba, CUPS and Sane in my system =)