Re: Fish shell error: __fish_pwd in command substitution called on stand

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: Fish shell error: __fish_pwd in command substitution called on standard input
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:39:17 +0000

Pierre Neidhardt transcribed 916 bytes:
> I use fish shell as a user shell.
> (Actually I only use it for its completion database via emacs-fish-completion
> -- and the completion does not work beyond file completion).
>
> Neither $HOME/.config/fish/ nor $HOME/.local/share/fish/ exist.
>
> --
> Pierre Neidhardt

Integration of shells other than Bash are suboptimal in GuixSD at the moment,
you might want to search through the bugtracker and read the tickets I
opened a while back with regards to fish:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?include=subject%3Afish;package=guix

Contributions to fix this are welcome.