Re: Unreproducible packages visibility

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Unreproducible packages visibility
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 17:36:58 +0200

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 12:08:24 -0300
> EuAndreh <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Hello Guix!
>>
>> I know that making all packages reproducible is a current ongoing
>> effort, and I've seen a few bug reports in debbugs about specific
>> unreproducible packages.
>>
>> Is there a way to know about all unreproducible packages? Something
>> similar to how Debian reports[0] it's packages.
>>
>> [0]: https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/reproducible.html
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/reproducibility.html
>
> But it is out-of-date since nearly a year. Who knows more about that
> page? Ludo?

Producing that page was too resource intensive for our poor
hydra.gnu.org server, so we eventually disabled it.

We’re aiming to move the web site to a new server, and we may be able to
resume this and other things on that new server.

Speaking of which, help is needed to move the server!  :-)  If you’re
interested in helping out, and you’re familiar with DNS and load
balancing and things like that, please email address@hidden

Ludo’.