Re: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)

From: Josh Holland
Subject: Re: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.utf8)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 16:00:46 +0100

Hi again Guix,

I had another IRC debugging session with civodul on IRC today, and I
think we made a little progress.  Of course actually reading the error
message properly would have provided a hint to what's going on here:
guix is looking for en_US.utf8, but the files live in en_US.UTF-8.

I did a bit of strace-ing of the guix daemon (full compressed
version attached), but I'm not sure what to make of it really.

--
Josh Holland