Re: Maybe I made a mistake?

From: oury . dustin
Subject: Re: Maybe I made a mistake?
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 23:38:20 +0200

I'm aware that binaries packaged for Debian and derivatives like Ubuntu don't work. However, not being a coder or good with reading or writing scheme code, I'm having to work around a few of these issues.

Regarding documentation, I feel as if the manual expects a certain familiarity with writing scheme code, and there isn't a lot of documentation for diagnosing little problems like there is with Debian and Ubuntu. I guess that comes down to how widespread those distros are in the GNU/Linux community.