Re: Servname not supported

From: Dustin Rayner
Subject: Re: Servname not supported
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:37:10 +0000

Hello Dustin, Dustin Rayner writes: [...] > However, guix install hello and
guix pull both fail. I've verified > network access, but the error I receive
is: > > In procedure getaddrinfo: Servname not supported for ai_socktype What
if you try `whois gnu.org` on that host? Do you get the same error?

I can confirm that you were correct.
This fixed my issue. I can also confirm that this is repeatable for a fresh
install of Debian. I'm confirming here in case othrs encounter this problem.
Thanks for your help!

Dustin