Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?

From: znavko
Subject: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 18:00:13 +0000

Hello! I've updated my system having now working Xfce4, this bug was fixed:
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/37342

But now I cannot watch HTML5 videos in IceCat 68.3.0esr (64-bit), cause it does
not support one of formats video hosting is using.
It says: "In current time your browser does not support any of available video
formats."

All those extensions in Icecat are disabled, so LibreJS, LibrifyJS, Searxes
blocker - are disabled.

I have a question of how to use this part of the internet and work on GNU Guix
simultaneously.