"no code for module"

From: Nathan Dehnel
Subject: "no code for module"
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 16:28:50 -0600

I made a package which is basically a clone of the "hello" package example.

(use-modules (guix packages)
             (guix download)
             (guix build-system gnu)
             (guix licenses))
(define-public deadbeef
 (package
   (name "deadbeef")
   (version "1.8.2")
   (source (origin
             (method url-fetch)
             (uri (string-append
"https://github.com/DeaDBeeF-Player/deadbeef/archive/"; version
                                 ".tar.gz"))
             (sha256
              (base32
               "1wsx62gi1bfd9rx5br2gprq4q3sfp7iqj1inxhhiqjasbm85vg50"))))
   (build-system gnu-build-system)
   (synopsis "A music player for *nix-like systems and OS X")
   (description
    "GNU Hello prints the message \"Hello, world!\" and then exits.  It
serves as an example of standard GNU coding practices.  As such, it supports
command-line arguments, multiple languages, and so on.")
   (home-page "https://deadbeef.sourceforge.io/";)
   (license gpl2)))

I added it to a channel, and added the channel, then ran guix pull. I
got this error:

(repl-version 0 0)
(exception misc-error (value #f) (value "~A ~S") (value ("no code for
module" (deadbeef))) (value #f))

Any idea what the problem is?