Re: Looking for someone to host an Overdrive server (ARM build farm)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Looking for someone to host an Overdrive server (ARM build farm)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:11:18 +0100

Pierre,

That's a pity. While I'm… happy to host a third Overdrive, that should really be a last resort.

Pierre Neidhardt 写道:
I have here in Paris an Overdrive machine which used to build ARM package for Guix. Sadly I cannot get it online here at my apartment.

Might I ask why not? Is there anything we could do/send/buy to help out, or some unforeseen requirement that would be of interest to the next host?

In any case, thanks for having tried!

Kind regards,

T G-R