problem on running shepherd by unpriviledged user

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: problem on running shepherd by unpriviledged user
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:45:19 +0330

Hi Guix,

I'm running a series of services by shepherd in user space after user login.
the problem is that this shepherd instance keeps running after user logout.

one other problem is that the communication socket of this shepherd instance
which was created during login in `$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/shepherd` destroys during
logout and I can't access to this instance using `herd`.

is there any way that I force shepherd to quit on user logout, or alternatively
keep the keep the `$XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/shepherd/socket` after logout to allow
`herd` to communicate with this instance after re-login?

--
Regards
Reza Alizadeh Majd