Custom wireguard shepherd service

From: Gregory Katz
Subject: Custom wireguard shepherd service
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 03:24:17 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a wireguard shepherd service that operates similar
to the current nftables service, i.e., the service works by running a utility
program (in this case a shell script called wg-quick) with a configuration
file.  Unfortunately, wg-quick, which is included in the wireguard-tools
package, does not work with files interred by guix (the file names are too
long).  To make it work, I have to patch wg-quick.

Can anyone point me to where I can read up on how to apply a patch during the
wireguard-tools build process?

Thanks very much for the help,

Greg