How to declare a bind mount in the "file-systems" definition?

From: Matthew Brooks
Subject: How to declare a bind mount in the "file-systems" definition?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:31:23 -0500

My boot disk is an SSD, and to save some wear I'd like to bind mount a folder
on one of my spinning disk drives to /tmp.

The online manual does mention that bind-mount exists, but doesn't actually
seem to have any examples of defining a bind mount.
For reference, I'm trying to automatically bind mount
"/spinning-disk-drive-goes-here/tmp" to "/tmp".

The manual also doesn't give any examples of defining a dependency so that the
base drive gets mounted and then the bind mount will only be mounted after. Do
I define the "spinning-disk-drive-goes-here" file system inside the dependency
block and not in the main list of file systems, or do I define it in the usual
place and then add some unique ID to the dependency block, or something else?

Anyway, thanks for your help, and for all the work put into guixSD!