Re: Guix repl load-path confusion

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Guix repl load-path confusion
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 08:32:38 +0100

Jelle Licht <address@hidden> writes:

> The reason why I ran into this problem is that that
> building/installing/doing anything cool with emacs-guix consistently
> triggered this bug for me, as they used a repl in the background with
> the appropriate load-path set up.
>
> Should we consider this behavior a bug in guix, or simply a caveat that
> we should document in the manual section on channels?
>
>  - Jelle, who is extremely psyched about finally finding the cause
>    of an issue that has been bothering me for 4 years :D

Ha!

I've been experiencing many breakages with emacs-guix for many tasks,
but I haven't taken the time to reproduce any of them reliably.

None of my channels' directories overlap with that of Guix if I'm not
mistaken, so it may be unrelated issues.

It seems to be working fine for me today though :)

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/