Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check

From: znavko
Subject: Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 10:56:04 +0000

The link from Libreoffice Writer in menu Tools -> Language -> More dictionaries
online
and search there:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions?getCategories=Dictionary&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FPlone%2Fextensions&portal_type=tdf.extensionsuploadcenter.eupproject&SearchableText=russian
helped!

http://0x0.st/iMo3.png

Thanks.

PS: This topic is for that reason that Guix has its own work with packages and
Applications, often have to do work harder then application developers consider
for application users.