Re: whishlist: guix build -d /gnu/store/hash-pkg-version?

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: whishlist: guix build -d /gnu/store/hash-pkg-version?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 15:59:40 +0200

Hi Marius,

On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 15:33, Marius Bakke <address@hidden> wrote:

> That does make sense and is already supported with 'guix gc --derivers':

Thank you!  Exactly that.

Well,  'derivers' is not common -- from my poor English knowledge and
in the Guix vocabulary -- so please fin attached  a tiny patch that
mentions .drv in "guix gc --help" and 'delivers, derivation' to the
index.  I do not know if it makes sense but if I was too lazy to find
it, I bet that I am not the only one. ;-)

All the bets,
simon