Re: python-pip is broken after updates

From: znavko
Subject: Re: python-pip is broken after updates
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 15:46:33 +0000

Yes, thank you for packaging protonvpn!

In Russia protonmail.com is blocked I did not know why, but
after I've discovered protonvpn I understood why.
The same is for tutanota mail.
We do have so ugly rulers that break our freedom
for saving their criminal authority just for trading of nature resources.

An advice about using protonvpn is not safe.
If the software is opensource programmers can check if it is safe or not.
So, I cannot concsent you right now.