Re: a French mailing list (was: test anything? (Re: My Guile Hacker Hand

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 18:08:45 +0300

Marc Chantreux <eiro@phear.org> wrote:
> hould be nice to have a french mailing list [for Guile] as well

FWIW, the help-guix@gnu.org list, which you are crossposting, announce [1] a
policy of welcoming mail in many languages besides English, which looks like a
pretty sane choice, until there is substantial traffic in a given language.

I would only ask users there, to double-check their spelling before sending
anything.

[1] https://guix.gnu.org/contact/