Re: Is anyone using `guix system container` in production?

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Is anyone using `guix system container` in production?
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:34:52 +0300

We've switched from using systemd to manage guix containers and services
to using systemd user services to launch an instance of shepherd which
manages guix containers and services, with some custom sudo rules. As
far as using systemd and guix containers, here's one config that I still
have around¹

Our upgrade scheme was to run 'guix pull' about weekly and then restart
the container. Assuming it didn't break we'd let it ride. If it did
break then we'd have 'guix pull --roll-back' to roll-back and wait it
out or fix it.

¹
http://git.genenetwork.org/guix-bioinformatics/guix-bioinformatics/src/branch/master/gn/services/bnw.service