Re: Yubikey setup for GPG

From: LaFreniere, Joseph
Subject: Re: Yubikey setup for GPG
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 19:52:21 -0500

Jesse Gibbons <jgibbons2357@gmail.com> writes:
I had a similar problem with my Librem key. I fixed it by including (service pcscd-service-type) in my system configuration, reconfiguring my guix system, and making sure I have one of the pinentry packages installed and configured.

See
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Miscellaneous-Services.html#index-pcscd

Thanks for the tip! I'm reconfiguring right now. If I don't respond in this thread again, any future readers should assume the default configuration was sufficient for a YubiKey 5 NFC.

--
Joseph LaFreniere