Re: Problems on startup after install

From: Andrew Busto
Subject: Re: Problems on startup after install
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 01:59:32 -0700

Unfortunately I actually used to have gnome installed, but since I was
having this problem I decided to remove it so that I could
reinstall/reinitialize faster...
I have also tried pressing return a bunch after the trace finishes
scrolling. Tried once more for good measure, but no luck.
I *can* access /var/log/messages while booted into the install medium, but
I have been unable to find any errors that should, as far as I am aware,
cause this problem (not that I'm clear on what would)

Thanks anyway,
- Andrew