Re: Nicest way to send and apply Guix patchsets via magit?

From: John Soo
Subject: Re: Nicest way to send and apply Guix patchsets via magit?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 09:34:09 -0700

Hi Christopher,

I usually use the log in Magit, highlight the commits I want and then use W c c
to create a patch set. I submit them as attachments on one email usually (I use
dired and gnus for that). I know threading (one patch per email) works better
with tools like patchwork but I don’t want to drop to git send-mail.

One caveat is that I’m not sure how well my patch sets are received. I will
accept any criticism there.

Curious to know how others work,

John