Re: Errors with guix pull

From: Gary Johnson
Subject: Re: Errors with guix pull
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:09:27 -0400

Hi Joshua,

  No, I was just building guix using the standard "guix pull" command.

After quite a lot of experimenting, I was able to solve my own problem a
few weeks ago by uninstalling guile from my user profile. I'm not sure
why that messed up "guix pull", but at least with guile uninstalled, I
was able to upgrade guix successfully.

Lessons learned, I guess.

~Gary

--
GPG Key ID: 7BC158ED
Use `gpg --search-keys lambdatronic' to find me

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.