Disable user profiles?

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton
Subject: Disable user profiles?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 21:54:46 +0300

Is there any way to disable the use of the Guix package manager for
users other than root on a Guix System? I'm interested in creating a
public server (in the manner of tilde.club), and the limitations of such
a thing push me to not allow every user to install whatever they
want. I'd like to have only the packages specified in the system config
available for everyone.

Cheers,
Sergiu