Re: Another Raspberry Pi data point

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Another Raspberry Pi data point
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:21:03 -0500

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 10:34:17PM -0600, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> Just knowing that is useful info!  I wasn't sure if it was "supposed" to work.
> I have not found a list of which aarch64 SBC boards Guix System is supposed
> to work on.  I'd love to see such a list, if one exists.  Even better If it
> includes
> links to a sample working operating system definition file for each board!

Well, it's supposed to work in the sense that we build kernels and
bootloaders for aarch64, so Guix should be able to created images for
that platform too. I'm not sure if the code is supposed to create images
that match the host architecture, though, or for non-x86_64 at all. We
may need to do a little more work in this area.