How to allow usual users use protonvpn binary and connect

From: znavko
Subject: How to allow usual users use protonvpn binary and connect
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 20:09:08 +0000

Hello, Guix Help!

I need to connect or disconnect protonvpn manually when I want.
And type root password for that is too much.
If usual user can run
$ sudo protonvpn c
with no ay password required, it will be fine!

But I don't know how to type it in my config.
just adding protonvpn in my existing perfectly working rule givesthe error:

(define %sudoers-specification
 (plain-file "sudoers" "root ALL=(ALL) ALL
%wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL
%wheel ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /usr/scripts/*, /wpa, protonvpn"))

Also if I define full path to protonvpn binary in /gnu/store that does not work
too.

How to make it right?