Re: Advice about guile-spec package definition

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Advice about guile-spec package definition
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 11:39:18 +0200

Le jeudi 01 avril 2021 à 10:22 +0300, Efraim Flashner a écrit :
> The difference could be the version of guile. What's the output of
> 'guile --version' and 'guix environment -l guix.scm -- guile --
> version'?

Hi Efraim !

You put the finger on something !

   $ guix environment -l guix.scm -- guile --version
   guile (GNU Guile) 3.0.2

   $ guile --version
   guile (GNU Guile) 3.0.5

I thought my guix daemon was too old so I upgraded it, then logged out
and logged in from my session. But I get the same result.
For the reccord I am on Ubuntu !

Jérémy