Issue configuring upower and elogind on Guix System

From: Reily Siegel
Subject: Issue configuring upower and elogind on Guix System
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 16:38:35 -0400

Hello, Im having a bit of trouble configuring elogind and upower on my laptop that is running guix system. The system reconfigures fine, but it doesnt seem like the configuration takes effect with regard to idle time (from elogind) and auto power off (from upower). The issue persists
after multiple reboots.My configuration is available here:
https://pastebin.com/rLkYj1tN. Is there anything obvious I am missing?

Thank you in advance,
Reily Siegel