Re: Guix System definition with a .emacs.d filled

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Guix System definition with a .emacs.d filled
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:04:32 +0200

Yo Joshua !

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I really
appreciate it !

Actually, my "genius" haha is working on a little script to pop a Guix
VM tailored to remotely pair-program with one or more
Guiler(s)/Schemer(s)/Guixter(s) ! After the hard work, the VM is
deleted.

So right now, I am struggling to provide Emacs with a configuration
through the system definition. The more Guix can do for me the better I
am.
Because Emacs has to download and create files into .emacs.d, the
folder has to be writable.

Until I find something clever, I will run a second script inside the VM
to clone the configuration and pull the Guix sources (so we can
contribute to Guix as well!)

PS: do you want to pair ? ;-)

Jérémy