Re: package manager guix on Windows and OSX

From: indieterminacy
Subject: Re: package manager guix on Windows and OSX
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 08:47:37 +0000

Wait, I found a bawdy joke which (hopefully) doesnt offend or wrankle:

Rather than them being onanists, perhaps it would be better to (within
irreverent parameters) reframe OpenBSD developers as people who has a shower
preceeding and after intercourse.

It serves as good hygene, its considerate to others but the extra efforts and
procedures are incomprehensible to those who dont give a ****

June 25, 2021 10:56 PM, jbranso@dismail.de wrote:

> That and their software is top notch! Linus called their developers
> "masturbating monkeys", because of their obsessive pursuit of security!
> hahaha. At every shutdown, the OpenBSD kernel is re-linked. It's the same
> kernel when you reboot it, but the binary is re-ordered. That's amazing!

Phew, for a minute I was worried that I was going to have to apologise to the
MIT community....