Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment

From: Bone Baboon
Subject: Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 22:56:38 -0400

Joshua Branson writes:
> So I will shortly be setting up my very own Guix System server in my
> apartment!  I am super excited!

> What else should I do with said server?

Having a public access Guix server would be a nice way for people to try
out Guix.

Two examples of public access servers that I am aware of are the
tildeverse and SDF.

<https://tildeverse.org/>
<http://sdf.org/>

Currently the tildeverse does not have any servers that are running FSDG
distributions. <https://tildeverse.org/members/>

Interestingly this ties in with the other responses about Gemini as when
I was asking about Gemini on Freenode I was directed to
#gemini@tilde.chat which is on the tildeverse IRC network.
<https://tilde.chat/>