Re: System doesn't boot after recent pull and system reconfigure.

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: System doesn't boot after recent pull and system reconfigure.
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:15:14 -0400

Hi Ekaitz!

I checked the commit and it's superweird that it fails there,
the only changes are removals of urls that are dead.

I tested the urls and they are actually dead so it shouldn't
change anything...

So I tried removing services colord, network-manager and upower; which are the only gnome-based services in my config.scm; then no boot issues and reconfigure warnings.

When I add them back, the warnings happen and boot fails.

Regards,
RG.