Failing aarch64 builds on CI

From: András Vöröskői
Subject: Failing aarch64 builds on CI
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:58:09 +0200

Hi,

I am running guix on a rpi4 machine, so substitute availability is
quite important to me, as building packages takes a while and not fun
at all :-)

The aarch64-linux target looks quite bad on CI, but if I understand it
correctly it could be vastly improved by just restarting a couple of
builds which failed because of temporary network issues, but never got
restarted. Now building does not even start for packages build upon
these.

Could someone please restart the following builds for a start:
libxml2: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/28145/details
libvorbis: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/28194/details
speex: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/28199/details
libxau: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/27778/details